Mar 21, 2013
March 21st is the sixty-third video in the EverymanHYBRID series. In it, Vince announces that he intends to summon HABIT.
It's been three years, tonight. I just need someone to tell me I'm doing the right thing. [V]
[Video opens with a Vinny's first lines from Introduction.]
[Cut to a shot from Healthy Eating.
[A shot from ---]
[A shot from Day In The Life.]
[A shot from A Day with Green Feathers.]
[A shot from Ryan & the SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT.]
[A shot from Ashen Waste.]
[A shot from Cops Checked, No Body.]
[A shot from My First Video Chaps!]
[A shot from December & early January.]
[Another 'shot from Ryan & the SEVENTRIALSOFHABIT.]
[A shot from Jeff.]
[The above shots appear in black and white, and there is a low rumbling noise that begins to grow louder and louder until it cuts to black silence.]
[Cut to Vince sitting in his basement.]
Vince: Alright, so Evan's been here for...a week or two now, and...I don't know...[he starts to look behind him, to the stairs]...Just making sure he's not coming down the stairs. Uhm...and I've had a pretty crazy idea last couple of days...and I kinda want your feedback on it. Uhm...I mean we're not really...we're not getting anywhere, we're not learning anything, and we feel we're just sitting ducks at this point. [sighs] I know it sounds crazy but I think we should try to summon..."THE THING "...that...takes over Evan. I mean he at least talks, it's better than nothing, right? I don't know, what do you guys think? Am I nuts?
[Vince stands up and swiitches off the camera]
- Although the video title is March 21st it was uploaded on March 20th according to the date on YouTube. The announcing tweet was on the 21st.
- Although it is hard to hear, after Vin says, "I don't know, what do you guys think? Am I nuts?" a distorted, high pitched voice can be heard very quietly replying "Yes."
- In the Tribe Twelve video DEUS EX MACHINA, Firebrand claims that he has recently been freed from Slenderman's influence as a result of HABIT's meddling. In that video, a figure can be seen at 0:59 holding an axe with his back to camera. He than turns his head a quarter and flicks his tongue. Noah stated on his Twitter account that he believes the figure in the video is Evan. Whether this aid between HABIT and Firebrand occurred before or after recent events in EMH is unclear.
- HABIT has been leaving Evan alone.
- HABIT may have found another host.
- HABIT is still inHABITing Evan, but has released control so he can get closer to Vince. (As in, when Vince has his defenses at his lowest, HABIT will retake control of Evan.)